Toolset allows you to display YouTube videos and set options that the native block doesn't offer. You can also display videos whose URL comes from a custom field.
To display a YouTube video insert the Toolset YouTube block.
As soon as you insert the block, it asks you if you want to use a dynamic source or not. Choose ‘yes’ to set the video to come from a custom field or ‘no’ to select a specific video in the block.
After inserting the Toolset YouTube block and clicking No, enter the URL of the video and click Embed.
The video preview will show in the editor. Use the Video Settings section in the right sidebar to set custom display options. You can adjust settings like Width, Aspect Ratio, Start/End Position, Autoplay, and more.
Post with a custom field for the YouTube video URL
YouTube video displayed dynamically on the single-post page
After inserting the Toolset YouTube block and clicking Yes, you only need to select a custom field that holds the YouTube URL.
A preview loads and you can now set the advanced options in the Video Settings section.
- Display Dynamic Sources Inside all Text Blocks
- Displaying Form Data
- Creating templates to display members-only content
- Creating and Displaying Repeatable Field Groups
- Show all related topics...
- Displaying a Map on A Single Post Template
- Creating a Hero Section
- Adding Dynamic Content to Your Homepage
- Creating Templates to Display Custom Posts
- Creating Responsive Columns and Grids
- Creating Responsive Designs
- Advanced Styling with Container Blocks
- Display Content Conditionally