You can use Toolset to add a map to templates for single posts. The address on the map is dynamic and comes from a custom field. This means that each post displays a map with a marker address relevant to that post.
Follow these steps
- Create or edit a Content Template for the relevant post type.
- Insert the Map block.
- In the Source for the marker section select Dynamic source.
- In the Post Source dropdown select a custom field that contains an address to show on the map.
- Installing Toolset Maps and Adding Address Fields
- Creating and Displaying Repeatable Field Groups
- Displaying a Simple Map
- Displaying a List of Posts on A Map
- Creating Templates to Display Custom Posts
- Creating Responsive Columns and Grids
- Display Content Conditionally
- Filtering and Ordering Map Markers by Distance
- Using custom styles for maps
- Creating an API Key for Google and Azure Maps
- How to use Google Maps API in China
- Data Caching For Maps Addresses