Toolset forms look good out-of-the-box, regardless of the theme you are using. You can adjust them to suit your site’s original style and make them consistent with the rest of the design.
Use the Expert mode toggle to switch to the markup editor. It allows you to make changes to form’s automatically generated HTML code. For example, you can:
Please keep in mind that the changes you make in the HTML editor will be lost if you switch back to the Visual editor.
If you want to disable the default styling to be loaded by Forms, you can set this in the settings. Go to the Toolset → Settings page and click the Forms tab. There, select the Do not load Forms style sheets on front-end option in the Styling section.
- Enabling Additional WooCommerce Fields in Product Forms
- Selecting Parent Posts when Using Forms to Create Child Items
- Displaying Form Data
- Allow users to manage their items
- Charge users for submitting content
- Extending Form Functionality with Hooks
- Setting up Automatic Post Expiration
- Controlling Access to Front-End Forms
- Adding Generic Fields to Forms
- Send Notifications when Someone Submits the Form
- Deleting Content from The Front-End
- Front-end Forms for Editing Content
- Front-end Forms for Adding Content
- Using the Native Media Manager in Front-End Forms
- Protecting Forms from Spam
- Front-end Forms For Repeatable Field Groups
- Selecting allowed tags in front-end forms
- Letting Forms Edit Post and User Fields Created by Other Plugins
- Conditional Display for Form Inputs