After creating custom post types, custom fields, and taxonomies you should add some content. This can even be some test content so that you can design your site.
Follow these steps
- Click the name of your custom post type in the main admin menu.
- Click the Add New button at the top of the screen.
- Enter the title and the main content of your post.
- Below the main editor, you can find and fill in your custom fields.
- In the right sidebar, click the Document tab and expand the section for your custom taxonomy. Select the wanted taxonomy terms or click to create a new one.
- When and Why You Should Use Custom Types
- Creating a Custom Taxonomy
- Creating Custom Fields
- Creating a Custom Post Type
- What Are Custom Types and How They Work
- Convert existing custom types and fields to Types control
- Limitations on HTML Content in Post Fields
- Conditional Backend Display for Custom fields