Out-of-the-box Toolset allows you to build advanced WordPress sites without programming. With a bit of custom PHP code, you can expand Toolset and turn it into a complete Web-application framework.
To help you start building your own features with Toolset, we prepared these two guides:
- Building Web Apps with Toolset
- Displaying Custom Functions with Views and Using Them in Conditional Logic
When you’re already familiar with Toolset API, you will find detailed integration information in the following reference guides.
- Views API Functions
- Views API Hooks
- Forms API Hooks
- Toolset Forms Commerce API Hooks
- Types API Hooks
- Layouts Cells API
- Layouts Framework API
- Access API Filters
- Post Relationships API
- Toolset integration with the REST API
Dynamic Sources is a library that allows setting the values of Gutenberg blocks from standard and custom fields.
- Toolset Resource Directories for CDN Upload
- List of Toolset files where eval() PHP function is used