Out-of-the-box Toolset allows you to build advanced WordPress sites without programming. With a bit of custom PHP code, you can expand Toolset and turn it into a complete Web-application framework.
To help you start building your own features with Toolset, we prepared these two guides:
- Building Web Apps with Toolset
- Displaying Custom Functions with Views and Using Them in Conditional Logic
To help you migrate your sites and workflows to Toolset from other frameworks, we prepared the following guides:
- How to Migrate from Drupal to WordPress
- Migrating from ACF to Toolset
- How to Migrate from Custom Database Design into WordPress
Toolset’s Dynamic Sources allows displaying WordPress fields, custom fields, and taxonomy in blocks.
It works with the built-in blocks that WordPress and Toolset offer, and with blocks from popular plugins.
When you’re already familiar with Toolset API, you will find detailed integration information in the following reference guides.
- Views API Functions
- Views API Hooks
- Forms API Hooks
- Toolset Forms Commerce API Hooks
- Types API Hooks
- Toolset Custom Field API
- Layouts Cells API
- Layouts Framework API
- Access API Filters
- Post Relationships API
- Toolset integration with the REST API
Toolset’s compatibility program allows theme and plugin developers to prepare their products to power dynamic and highly advanced WordPress sites.