Toolset lets you add maps with markers to any page. You can style the map and choose where to place markers. In this lesson we teach how to create a “static map” with one marker. Typically, you’ll include such maps on your “about us” or “contact us” pages.
Follow these steps
In order to see the Map block, you need to register the API key first register the API key first.
The Map block provides you with many options and ways to customize your maps. Use the options in the right sidebar to adjust all of the settings when you insert or edit a Map block.
Add a map marker
After inserting a Map block, you need to add markers to it by clicking the Add marker button.
Now you can add the address to your marker.
You can set different options for each marker. This includes changing the marker icon, adding content displayed when hovering or clicking a marker, and more.
Main Toolset Block Used in this Lesson
Maps with static and dynamic markers
- Installing Toolset Maps and Adding Address Fields
- Displaying a Map on A Single Post Template
- Displaying a List of Posts on A Map
- Filtering and Ordering Map Markers by Distance
- Using custom styles for maps
- Show all related topics...
- Creating an API Key for Using Google and Azure Maps
- How to Use Google Maps API from China
- Data Caching For Maps Addresses