In this step, we explain how WordPress displays the different types of content. This includes standard posts and pages as well as archive pages and your own custom posts.
Check out the Glossary for a quick reference about the terms and phrases used in this chapter.
- Using Post Reference Field to Set-Up One-to-Many Relationships
- Adding a Custom Taxonomy to WooCommerce Products
- Adding Custom Posts
- When and Why You Should Use Custom Types
- Creating a Custom Taxonomy
- Creating Custom Fields
- Creating a Custom Post Type
- What Are Custom Types and How They Work
- Convert existing custom types and fields to Types control
- Limitations on HTML Content in Post Fields
- Conditional Backend Display for Custom fields