You can protect your Toolset forms from spam by adding a reCAPCTHA field to them.
Toolset Forms supports Google reCAPTCHA (version 2). In order to use it, you must get API keys from Google. Once you have your API keys go to Toolset → Settings page and on Forms tab enter them into the reCAPTCHA API section.
If you are creating a new form, the reCAPTCHA field will be automatically added to it. You can add a reCAPTCHA field to an existing form by drag-and-dropping it.
- Allow users to manage their items
- Using forms to create an “Edit your profile” page
- Creating Forms for Registering Users
- Creating Custom Login Forms
- Creating a “My Account” Page
- Charge users for submitting content
- Extending Form Functionality with Hooks
- Styling Front-End Forms
- Setting up Automatic Post Expiration
- Controlling Access to Front-End Forms
- Adding Generic Fields to Forms
- Send Notifications when Someone Submits the Form
- Deleting Content from The Front-End
- Front-end Forms for Editing Content
- Front-end Forms for Adding Content
- Using the Native WordPress Media Manager in Front-End Forms
- Front-end Forms For Repeatable Field Groups
- Selecting allowed tags in front-end forms
- Letting Forms Edit Post and User Fields Created by Other Plugins
- Conditional Display for Form Inputs