Toolset forms allow users to add new content to your site or register a user account. It's important to define who has permissions to use these forms. To set access permissions for Toolset forms you need to install and use the Toolset Access plugin.
Go to the Toolset → Access Control page and click the Toolset Forms tab.
Depending on the type of a form you want to edit permissions for, click to expand the Post Forms Front-end Access or User Forms Front-end Access section.
A table appears, with a lists of all user roles and their access to available front-end forms and permissions.
Access options for content forms
Access options for user forms
Forms for creating content have one access column. It determines who can use forms to submit new content.
Forms for editing content have columns for privileges to edit own posts or other users’ posts.
Similarly, forms for user registration and editing have columns for editing own profile or other users’ profiles.
- Enabling Additional WooCommerce Fields in Product Forms
- Selecting Parent Posts when Using Forms to Create Child Items
- Displaying Form Data
- Allow users to manage their items
- Restricting access to pages
- Create users and assign them the roles you created
- Grant Privileges to Content Managers
- Setting up Custom Roles for Members
- Creating a “My Account” Page
- Charge users for submitting content
- Extending Form Functionality with Hooks
- Styling Front-End Forms
- Setting up Automatic Post Expiration
- Adding Generic Fields to Forms
- Send Notifications when Someone Submits the Form
- Deleting Content from The Front-End
- Front-end Forms for Editing Content
- Front-end Forms for Adding Content
- Using the Native Media Manager in Front-End Forms
- Protecting Forms from Spam
- Front-end Forms For Repeatable Field Groups
- How to Reset Access Settings
- Selecting allowed tags in front-end forms
- Access Control for Fields
- Letting Forms Edit Post and User Fields Created by Other Plugins
- Access Control for Standard and Custom Content Types
- Conditional Display for Form Inputs