Toolset allows you to add links for deleting posts from the front-end. Usually, you place them in the template for displaying single posts, or in Views that lists posts. Only users with correct permissions can see and use these delete links.
Follow these steps
- Edit a View or a Content Template where you want to add delete links.
- Insert the Fields and Text block and in its editor, click the Forms icon.
- In the dialog that opens, look in the Other Toolset Forms actions section and click the Delete Post button.
- Select the options for the delete link and what happens when it’s clicked.
- Click the Insert shortcode button.
- Allow users to manage their items
- Charge users for submitting content
- Extending Form Functionality with Hooks
- Styling Front-End Forms
- Setting up Automatic Post Expiration
- Controlling Access to Front-End Forms
- Adding Generic Fields to Forms
- Send Notifications when Someone Submits the Form
- Front-end Forms for Editing Content
- Front-end Forms for Adding Content
- Using the Native WordPress Media Manager in Front-End Forms
- Protecting Forms from Spam
- Front-end Forms For Repeatable Field Groups
- Selecting allowed tags in front-end forms
- Letting Forms Edit Post and User Fields Created by Other Plugins
- Conditional Display for Form Inputs