When you build custom real estate sites with Toolset, you use most of Toolset’s features. You will need the following Toolset plugins for real estate sites:
- Toolset Types – lets you set up the custom post types, fields and taxonomy, that will hold the properties and agents
- Toolset Blocks – lets you design the site’s front end (templates and searches for properties, etc.)
- Toolset Maps – adds the features that allow to display and search properties on maps
- Toolset Forms – needed when you want to allow agents to manage properties through custom front-end forms that you build
- Toolset Access – needed to control what parts of the site visitors, clients and agents can access
Check out our page for details on how to install and register Toolset plugins.
Since you need complete control how every page of your directory and listing site looks, we recommend that you pick one of the themes that are integrated with Toolset.
Introduction to Toolset
This video shows you top Toolset features in action. See how they help you build advanced real estate sites.