Toolset allows you to create forms for editing the profile of the user that is currently logged in.
Usually, you allow users to edit their profile from the “My Account” page you set up for them.
“My Account” page with a link to edit your profile
The user profile editing page
Follow these steps
- Create the “Edit your profile” page. This is where we will insert our form.
- Go to the Toolset → User Forms page and create a form for editing users.
- Edit the page you created in the first step and insert the Toolset Form block.
- In the dialog that appears, look under the Edit User Forms section and select the form you created.
- In the right sidebar, select The current logged in user option.
The final thing to do is to link to this new “Edit your profile” page from the “My Account” page.