Skip Navigation

[Closed] Marker popup is breaking the map block

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

The volunteers' page does not use a content template for the marker popup, it has the shortcodes on the markup popup UI on the block editor.
If you would like to use a content template, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to Toolset->Content templates.
2. Create a new content template and give it a name.
3. If it is created on the block editor, switch to the Legacy editor, using the link at the bottom of the right sidebar.
4. Save the content template and close it.
5. Go to Toolset->Content templates, and open the template again.
6. Use the Toolset button to add shortcodes or copy/paste the shortcodes from the content template that I have created before(Volunteer Marker Popup).
7. Edit the volunteers' page and add the content template to the markup popup using the Toolset button or using a shortcode as I explained in my reply https://toolset.com/forums/topic/marker-popup-is-breaking-the-map-block/#post-1805531

However, for support rules, we are able to handle only one issue at a time. This helps us to bring you a better service and also helps other users to find all the information here exposed. For that reason, I have created another ticket for the link issue and I replied there.

Hey,

"3. If it is created on the block editor, switch to the Legacy editor, using the link at the bottom of the right sidebar."

I cannot find the option to switch to legacy editor, could you please show me where is it? Thanks

Jamal
Supporter

Of course! Check this screencast hidden link

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 12.50.53.png

Hey Jamal,

I tried to copy and paste Toolset Container with all the search and view and when i wanted to add something at the bottom of the page I got an error on english version of the website, and i cannot do anything as i cannot access the page --->

hidden link

When I jump from different Editors it ask me if i want to "resolve " or "convert to html", is it cause because toolset is not compatible with the wordpress tempalte i use? Please help as I am very confused and frustrated

I tried to change DEBUG in config.php from FALSE to TRUE but it did not do anything

Thanks

New threads created by Jamal and linked to this one are listed below:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/website-unstable-after-switching-template-editor/

Jamal
Supporter

For support rules, we are able to handle only one issue at a time. This helps us to bring you a better service and also helps other users to find all the information here exposed.

I believe this is a different issue, that's why I created another ticket for it. I'll be posting my replies there, and once we fix it we can get back to this ticket.

The topic ‘[Closed] Marker popup is breaking the map block’ is closed to new replies.