Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Integrate Toolset with eform

This support ticket is created 3 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I want to integrate eform plugin (hidden link) with Toolset and use custom posts fields in Toolset Blocks.
I created interactive form using eform plugin. I want to use eform fields in my custom view.
I wonder is it possible. I tried add custom fields by using settings --> content on the recipient's side, but I can't see them.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
I read many pages, but I didn't find solution.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
No

What is the link to your site?
Private message.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To show custom fields values from fields from other plugins, you can use the shortcode "wpv-post-field":
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/views/views-shortcodes/#wpv-post-field

Note: Please make sure to use the correct custom field slug for the "name" attribute, as used by the eForms plugin.

regards,
Waqar

Thank you for your answer.
I searched more. What I was able to determine is that probably integration won't be possible. Plugin stores data in its own table. Moreover, the data is serialized.

My question, how can I create an interactive form using the toolset?
Or can you please tell me which forms plugin can be easy integrates with toolset?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for writing back.

Toolset Forms plugin can be used to add/edit posts, users, and relationships from the front-end.

We have a detailed guide on the topic at:
https://toolset.com/course-chapter/forms-for-front-end-submission-and-editing-of-directory-items/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.