Skip Navigation

[Resolved] waqas please 1 of final 3!!

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

hi waqar , this is really important to me , if i can get this sorted today i can spend the weekend transfering to my original site , thnks again

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Martin,

I tried to make sense of the questions mentioned in this ticket, but unfortunately, the involved pages are not accessible, despite being logged in with the user with the administrator role.

hidden link
hidden link

All these links some of which were working until yesterday, are now redirecting to another page:
hidden link

Have you made any changes to the membership or page level restrictions on the website?

regards,
Waqar

the mebership had expired it is functionl again , this ticket is the main issue and i feel its site wide, once fixed my site is completed...
thank you

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Martin

I'm repeating the message I posted in the other thread.

Waqar is now on vacation till the end of the month.

I can see that he has become entwined in what looks like a complex project here.

I don't think anyone else can jump in and read through the history of threads (I see there are a lot) to understand your site.

I suggest you close this thread (I'm going to repeat the same message in the other open thread) and open a new thread which clearly provides all of the details anyone approaching this from scratch will need to understand your objective and whatever is needed to help you.

Then hopefully you'll be able to finally complete the project.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you Nigel I will do that!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.