Skip Navigation

[Escalated to 2nd Tier] Ultimate Gutenberg Addon Blocks CSS not loading at the front-end

This support ticket is created 3 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Author

Hi, I'm trying out Toolset with the "Therapists" reference website , unfortunately, I think I found a bug. After updating the "Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg" plugin to it latest version, the archives and custom post types styling is missing at the front-end.

Can you try it out from your end? I experienced this issue with a default installation, not a single customization on it.

I made a rollback to UAG version 1.22.5 now and everything is looking fine.

EDIT: Yes Christian, that's exactly what I saw after updating UAG to the last version.

EDIT: I cannot reply to you, the reply button isn't working for me.

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 3.42.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 3.42.02 PM.png

Hi, I created a quick test site and installed the Therapists reference site with UAG 1.23.0, and I'm seeing some strangeness on archives and CPT templates as well. Is this what you're seeing? Screenshots attached. I'm investigating and will give you an update shortly.

Sorry for the double supporter response, there was a miscommunication among our team. I've escalated this issue to my second tier support team for additional investigation. I was able to replicate the problem on a test site, and I didn't find an easy solution in the UAG settings for generated stylesheets. I enabled generated stylesheets and tried regenerating them, but still didn't get the display updates I was expecting. I'll let you know what I find out from 2nd tier support. For now, I think downgrading to UAG 1.22.5 is your best bet.

Quick update to let you know our 2nd tier support team has escalated this issue to our developers for resolution, and I will continue to keep you updated here as I receive more information.