Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Views do not work at all (even on fresh wordpress installation)

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by omidH 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hi, I am totally frustrated after spending 2 days on this. It would be great if you can help me with this issue.

here is the problem:
I install the toolset and made custom types and custom fields. also made a custom template for that post type.
but I do not see anything which is created with toolset dynamic view when I publish the page.

at first, I had enfold theme, after spending many hours, I removed it and installed a fresh WordPress installation. then tried again. still no luck.
Then I said maybe there is an issue with my server.
then tried one of your samples, Gym And Trainer, It was working. so everything is ok with the server.
Then tried another fresh WordPress installation and again I can not see anything after I publish the custom post.

My question is:
To let TOOLSET work with a totally fresh WordPress installation, do I need to do anything?

The theme I am currently using is Twenty Twenty-Two
The WordPress version is 6.0.2

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Welcome to Toolset support and I'd be happy to assist.

To confirm, you've created a custom post type and have assigned a content template to this post type too. But the content from that template is not showing on the front end.

If that is correct, I'll need to see how this content template and the custom post type are set up in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, along with the link to an example page?

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now.

The issue was with UTF Encoding I guess.
Previously I choose names that contain Arabic characters for my custom post type and template.
When I did everything again but this time with English names, It is working.

Thank You

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.