Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset style is not working on WC product price with variations in use

This support ticket is created 2 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by MargeP6083 2 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I am trying to style the WC variation price with Toolset add to cart. The price is still with the default color from WC.
hidden link It's skipping that even though it was edited on the toolset sidebar. From the screen grab, you can see there are other elements of Woocommerce that are not getting the styles set.

The page where this issue is happening. hidden link (login needed)

Thanks!
Marge

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Marge,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

During testing on my website, I was able to reproduce this issue.

The Price color settings in the 'Add to cart' block are not applied if the product has variations.

I've shared these findings with the concerned team for further review and will keep you updated through this ticket.

For now, you can include the following CSS code in the single product page's content template, to override the default price color from WooCommerce:

div.product p.price, .woocommerce div.product span.price {
color: rgba( 0, 0, 0, 1 ) !important;
}

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.