Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Image gallery not working

This support ticket is created 2 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I am trying to: create an image gallery using dynamic content

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the gallery I've uploaded in the post (screenshot attached)

Instead, I got: the blank space in the post where the gallery should appear.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I've noticed that you've added the "Image Slider" block in the content of the individual post "Tetra Cardinal".
( {yourwebsite.com}/wp-admin/post.php?post=25514&action=edit )

But, the content template "Content template for Posts" is assigned to "Posts", which means that what you'll add to this template will be used to show the content on all single "Post" pages.
( {yourwebsite.com}/wp-admin/post.php?post=25616&action=edit )

The use of a content template saves you from designing the content in individual posts and you can design the content layout for all "Posts" from a single content template "Content template for Posts".

You can remove the "Image Slider" block from the individual post's content and instead add it inside the content template "Content template for Posts".

We have a guide on the topic of using the content templates at:
https://toolset.com/lesson-placement/lesson-placements-1621067-1621091/

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.