Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Automatic expire date for this post has been lost after recent update

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Broken UI and options for the Post Expiration date and time settings.

Solution:
This was a bug and it was fixed in CRED v1.9

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/download/toolset-cred/#changelog

This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by lindsayH 6 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

The CSS style issue with Date picker was fixed in recent CRED versions, changing status of this thread.

I believe this is resolved, but I'm away from the office at the moment and am just trying to stop the bot from closing before I've been able to check.

Noman
Supporter

Hello Lindsay,

Sure, you can check this issue whenever you want to and mark this ticket as resolved.

Have a great day,
Thank you

Yes, this issue is resolved - the CSS for the calendar appears fine now.

Please note I'm receiving four separate bot emails on this same subject - I'm wondering if this is linked to my own issue with CRED form emails duplicating? https://toolset.com/forums/topic/cred-form-emails/page/5/

I know this is a different issue, but I wondered if I just closed whether my reply would be picked up.

Noman
Supporter

Thanks for confirmation.

I think you are talking about email notifications for this forum ticket, that is may be sent by system for some reason, not sure why and it could be something temporary. If you would like to report that, please feel free to do that in a new ticket.

Have a great day,
Thank you

I will close this, but JFYI this is the second lot of bot notifications that have duplicated themselves, as well as a separate ticket that produced another four emails.

Many thanks for your help.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.