Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Advice regarding building my website structure.

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by tomerH 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Thanks Waqar.
Works great. I want to add filters in the results page so the original approach is not for me.

Another issue with the results page - I want every search results to have dynamic title & dynamic description below it. I want every title to be: ___ Stocks Lists

So for example, if select "renewable energy": hidden link I'll have the title: "Renewable Energy Stocks List"

I tried to add a block with field + text and chose the taxonomy "stocks category" but the output doesn't appear in the search results.

Thanks.

Any update?
Thanks

wordpress category.PNG
explore 1.0.PNG

Following my last question, attached a mockup example of my specific needs for the "explore" results page:

1. Adding Breadcrumb
2. Adding title: relevant category + text ("stock list")
3. Category description

How can this be done?
Thanks

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for the update and glad that it works.

Since we've moved quite a bit from the original topic of this ticket, I've split a new ticket for your recent question and will reply to it shortly.
( https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-advice-regarding-getting-the-taxonomy-term-title-and-description-dynamically/ )

You're welcome to mark this ticket as resolved and start a new one, for each new question or concern.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.