Skip Navigation

[Closed] adding images to view block list but only shows 1

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

im followning your courses and im doing everything the exact same but whenever i try to add images block on toolset view it only shows 1 image and the rest of the post types dont have an image, even tho they do if you go the post type its self

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

If you're using an image type field with multiple instances/images, you can use the 'Gallery' block instead of the 'Image' block

The 'Image' block is used for the image fields where only a single image is involved.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need further assistance.

regards,
Waqar

im following this course: https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-a-view/ , and when he adds a view block, he first adds a "Heading" block, then an "image" block (both toolset and dynamic sources) and he chooses the "gym" source and all the photos appear at once. Im doing the exact same thing step by step and it only shows 1 image of instead of all, but heading works just fine cause all the names of the post types i added show up at once, just not the images, only 1 image.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for writing back.

The video tutorial that you're referring to is for showing a single image from multiple posts coming into the view's loop.

If you're still not able to make it work on your website, you're welcome to share temporary admin login details along with the link to the page where this view can be seen.

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

The topic ‘[Closed] adding images to view block list but only shows 1’ is closed to new replies.