Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Views with Responsive Lightbox by dFactory

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Pat

Hello,
I'm using the plugin "Responsive Lightbox by dFactory" (https://wordpress.org/plugins/responsive-lightbox/) and have a Views with dynamic ajax sorting.

The issue there is that when I'm sorting thanks to a specific criteria in the front end, Views only displays the images related to this criteria and that's fine. Now, if I click on one image to see it in the responsive lightbox, I have the opportunity to press "next" and "preview" and in that case, I have acces to the entire list of images (even those that are not displayed by Views).

Is there something feasible in order to restrict the images seen in the responsive lightbox to only those that are dispolayed by Views ?

Regards
Pat

156.JPG

Dear Pat,

You can add a filter into the view, for example:
Select items with field:
image filed is a string different from

See screenshot 156.JPG

More help:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/filtering-views-by-custom-fields/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.