Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Views Template wird im Frontend nicht angezeigt

This support ticket is created 2 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by larsP-2 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Frontend.JPG
Backend.JPG

Hallo, ich habe ein Views Template für meine Zielseite angelegt, allerdings funktioniert die Ausgabe im Frontend nicht. Es wird nur eine Überschrift angezeigt. Bitte um Hilfe 🙁

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

We don't have a German language supporter available at the moment, so I hope you won't mind support in English.

I tried to log in using the username and password that you've shared, but it is showing an incorrect username/password error.

Can you please check the username and password again?

I'm setting your next reply as private.

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar,

thank you. My issue now it should be gone. Try again to login please.

If u have any questions so let me know.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

The access details worked, thank you.

The assigned content template "Aktuelles Detailseite" is not showing on the front-end, due to this compatibility issue with the "Enfold" theme:
https://toolset.com/errata/content-templates-dont-work-with-enfold-theme/

Since, this theme uses a non-conventional and non-standardized approach for showing the content on single post pages, Toolset's assigned content templates are no longer compatible with it.

To ensure compatibility with the Toolset's content template feature, it would be a good idea to switch to one of our recommended themes.
( https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/ )

As a quick fix, without changing the theme, you can follow these steps:

1. Copy the file named "single.php" from the "Enfold" theme's folder and place the copy in the "Enfold Child" folder and rename the new file as "single-aktuelles.php", so that it will apply only to the single "aktuelles" posts.

2. Replace the code at line# 44 in this new file, from:

get_template_part( 'includes/loop', 'index' );

With new code:

the_content();

As a result, the content from the content template "Aktuelles Detailseite" will start showing on the front-end.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.