Skip Navigation

[Resolved] View only shows for logged in users

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
logged in.png
not logged in.png

Hi

Something have happend with this view. It's now only showing for logged in users.

hidden link
If you klick on button "Hitta" it should list companies

hidden link

I have searched the support forum and checked that no cache plugins is active.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this, I'll suggest the following steps:

1. Please ensure that WordPress, active theme, and plugins are all updated to the latest versions.

2. It would be interesting to test this with all non-Toolset plugins disabled and a default theme like Twenty Twenty-One.

If it's fixed, you can add the disabled items, one by one, to narrow down to a possible conflicting one.

3. If the issue persists, I'll need to see how this view is set up in the admin area. You're welcome to share temporary admin login details, in reply to this message.

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Mats,

Thank you for sharing these details.

While I can see the issue with the content coming from Beaver Builder on your website, I couldn't reproduce this on my test website.
( I used Beaver Builder 2.7.4.4 & 2.8.0.1 too for this testing )

To investigate this further, do I have your permission to download a clone/snapshot of the website? This will help in troubleshooting this on a different server.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Just wanted to let you know that I was able to reproduce the issue on a clean test website.

As you noted, It has started since Beaver Builder Plugin - Version 2.7.4.3 and for now, the workaround is to keep using the older version - 2.7.4.2.

I've shared these findings with the concerned team and will keep you updated through this ticket.

Thank you for bringing this forward.

Thanks for your effort Waqar!

I haven't reported this to Beaver Builder Team so let me know if you think I should do that, maybe after your team have looked more into it!?

Best regards
Mats

Waqar
Supporter

It would be a good idea to report this directly to Beaver Builder too.

Our team will get in touch with them as needed, but it would make more impact if they hear it from their customers.

Waqar
Supporter

We have also published an erratum entry about this issue which also includes a snippet for a fix:
https://toolset.com/errata/output-of-templates-made-with-beaver-builder-not-visible-to-guest-users/

matsF confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-02-20 13:10:21.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.