Skip Navigation

[Closed] Using Make dot com to add custom posts and fields

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am not able to specify custom fields in Make.com for creating custom posts.
The Make plugin is configured to expose the custom fields, but specifying them in Make or using curl is turning up many errors.
The documentation on this is completely obscure about what the endpoint should be and any user specification.
Is there any documentation that you are following?
Yes: https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/toolset-integration-with-the-rest-api/
and
hidden link
Is there a similar example that we can see?
No.
What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Can you please share some details about which type of fields are in use? Also, what are the steps that you've taken and the errors or challenges that you're facing as a result.

With this information, I'll be in a better position to suggest the next steps, accordingly.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Using Make dot com to add custom posts and fields’ is closed to new replies.