Skip Navigation

[Closed] Using Elementor Template in Toolset View – ACF data not showing on front-end

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
elementor-editor-template.png
front-end-job-title-missing.png
toolset-view-loop-editor.png

Hi there,

We have Elementor Pro, Toolset Views and ACF pro plugins installed in my test site.
I have a CPT called "Team Member" and added custom fields to it using ACF.

Using Elementor Pro, I have created a layout/ template, headshot on the left and details (Name, Job title and bio) on the right.
I am using Toolset View (legacy version) to list all the team members, but want to use the layout created with Elementor template, so I have added the shortcode ([elementor-template id="1001"]) to the loop editor (screenshot attached: toolset-view-loop-editor.png).
On the front-end, it's showing the Team member's name, bio and headshot, but it's not showing the ACF data (that's the Job title).
I have attached a screenshot (front-end-job-title-missing.png). The job title should be below the Name.

In the Elementor template, it's showing all info including the Job title (ACF custom field ). I have attached a screenshot (elementor-editor-template.png).

I have also contacted Elementor Support on this.

What is the issue? Why isn't the ACF data not showing up on the front-end?

Thanks!

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this, I'll need to see how all these involved elements are set up in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, along with the link to an example page with this view?

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Using Elementor Template in Toolset View – ACF data not showing on front-end’ is closed to new replies.