Skip Navigation

[Closed] Usermeta URL in iframe

This support ticket is created 3 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.02 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I made a custom userfield with Toolset: a URL. I want to display in on their account page using an iframe. It is a public https URL for their supporttickets. I use this code:

[iframe src="[types usermeta='strippenkaart-url' output='raw' current_user='true'][/types]" width="100%" height="800" frameborder="2"] But it is not working; it show noting.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
I tried all the options mentioned on your site. Sometimes I get a Page not found in the Iframe.
I also tried without Beaver Builder, just a text and html widget in Gutenberg. But no luck.

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link and choose the Tab Stippenkaart. (I used a specific user for this ticket. Normally I will use the logged in user).

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I've performed some tests on my website with the "iframe" plugin ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/iframe/ ) and tab widget from the Beaver Builder and both these approaches worked:

1. Shortcode within shortcode:

[iframe src="[types usermeta='strippenkaart-url' output='raw' current_user='true'][/types]" width="100%" height="800" frameborder="2"]

2. Shortcode within the iframe tag:

<iframe src="[types usermeta='strippenkaart-url' output='raw' current_user='true'][/types]" width="100%" height="800" frameborder="0" scrolling="yes" class="iframe-class"></iframe>

Can you please check the code and make sure that there is no escaping or nesting issue and the code is added in the text mode and not the visual mode?

In case the issue still persists, you're welcome to share temporary admin login detail so that I can see how this is added in the back-end.

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Usermeta URL in iframe’ is closed to new replies.