Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset WooCommerce interferes with WCFM plug-in

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Steffi 1 year ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Bildschirm­foto 2023-03-28 um 18.15.03.png
Bildschirm­foto 2023-03-28 um 18.13.24.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?

We have WCFM installed to establish a marketplace solution with WooCommerce. We use Toolset to e.g. provide custom fields for WooCommerce products. In WCFM Store Manager the vendors cannot edit the stock status and quantity, because their changes are not saved. However, if they go to the tab "Toolset WooCommerce" in WCFM and update the stock status and quantity there, the data is saved.
How can we achieve that the vendors are able to maintain their stock status and quantities using the default WCFM way and how can we hide the "Toolset WooCommerce" tab for them since we don't use it. As I understood this is created automatically once you use Toolset on a WP site with WooCommerce installed.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/conflict-between-the-toolset-woocommerce-blocks-plugin-and-wcfm/
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/frontend-form-doesnt-insert-attribute-values-in-admin-product-dashboard/

Is there a similar example that we can see?

I can provide access to the site if needed.

What is the link to your site?

weinkollektion.com
We are on WooCommerce 7.5.1, WCFM Frontend Manager (Ultimate) 6.6.8, WCFM Marketplace 3.5.10, Toolset Blocks 1.6.5, Toolset Types 3.4.18

Thanks for your help,
Steffi

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Steffi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To confirm that I understand it correctly, when the 'Toolset WooCommerce Blocks' plugin is not active, the vendors can update the stock status and quantity through the 'WCFM Store Manager'.

However, when the 'Toolset WooCommerce Blocks' plugin is active, they can update the stock status and quantity, only through the tab "Toolset WooCommerce".

To troubleshoot and suggest the best way to overcome this, I'll need to see how all the involved elements are set up in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, along with the exact steps to see and reproduce the issue?

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

I found the root cause now: some of the fields, like stock status and stock quantity were managed by Toolset WooCommerce. I don't know why this happened, but I could fix it this way:

In Toolset > Custom Fields I went to "Post Field Control" and selected all affected fields and selected "stop managing by Toolset WooCommerce". Now the stock status, etc. can be maintained in WCFM again and the "Toolset WooCommerce" tab in WCFM is also not visible anymore.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.