Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Conflict between the Toolset WooCommerce Blocks plugin and WCFM

This support ticket is created 3 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by giuseppeU 3 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
wc_views_blocks.jpg

There is a confilct between Toolset WooCommerce Blocks plugin and WCFM - WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace. When Toolset WooCommerce Blocks is active, vendor page shows twice the products grid: one in the theme layout, one outside, under the footer, in full page layout.
See the image below.

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 2.29.48 PM.png

When Toolset WooCommerce Blocks is active, vendor page shows twice the products grid
Hi, I'll be glad to take a closer look at this. Can you please go to Toolset > WooCommerce Blocks and take a screenshot so I can see your configurations for the Product Template File and the Product Archive Template File?

I'm not very familiar with this plugin, so I want to be sure I understand which page(s) contain the extra grid. When you say "vendor page" I assume you are referring to the Vendor Store page (see screenshot), is that correct?

Can you tell me if your theme includes any Vendor Store page template overrides? For example, this support ticket mentions a similar problem and includes some PHP to modify the template used to display the single Vendor page: https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/vendor-page-template/

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.