Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Block doesn't work well with feed – it's block feed update

This support ticket is created 3 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
ToolsetBlock-Active_LI.jpg
ToolsetBlock-Deactivate_LI.jpg

I did a Rss page at hidden link

If I active toolset block it shows only the post-dated until 27 Feb 2021, If I deactivate the toolset block plugin it shows correctly the latest post I did.

See the attached picture.

How I can solve this?
regards
fulvio

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Fulvio,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this on a different server without affecting the actual website, I'll need a clone/snapshot of your website.

Can you please share it, as explained here:
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Note: I've set your next reply as private.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for sharing the staging website's details.

I've reviewed the settings of the WordPress Archive "Categorie- Normativa" and noticed that it is set to show the results ordered by the "Data Documento" custom field.

And when the Toolset Blocks plugin is deactivated, it shows the same archive page and its feed, using the active theme's archive template, which shows the results based on the default "post date" order.

If you'll change the order settings in the "Categorie- Normativa" WordPress Archive to also show results ordered by the post date, descending, you'll see the same results in the archive page and the feed, as without Blocks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.