Skip Navigation

[Resolved] The tag to edit css is not showing up

This support ticket is created 6 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to: edit tag classes

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Video screen cast showing issue:
hidden link

I expected to see:
The </> icon and the Hide styling info button, and the Tag Classes field.

Instead, I got:
The </> icon does not display in a section row and I can't access the tag classes field in the pop-up window.

Dear craig,

Your video screen cast has only one second, it doesn't help to see the problem, but the problem you mentioned above is abnormal, in case it is a compatibility problem, please check these:
1) deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme 2017, and test again
2) check if there is any JS error in when you click the edit button:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/
section "Javascript Debugging"

Thank you for the suggestion. I deactivated the Toolset plugins and reactivated them and can now edit Tag Classes again, and the </> has reappeared.

However, I found this error code that appears on my Products page:

Warning: Missing argument 7 for WPDDL_Cell_Abstract_Cell::__construct(), called in /home/loveaed/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts-avada/application/layouts/cell/logo.php on line 25 and defined in /home/loveaed/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts/extra/theme_integration_support/autoloaded/cell/abstract_cell.php on line 9

Warning: Missing argument 8 for WPDDL_Cell_Abstract_Cell::__construct(), called in /home/loveaed/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts-avada/application/layouts/cell/logo.php on line 25 and defined in /home/loveaed/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts/extra/theme_integration_support/autoloaded/cell/abstract_cell.php on line 9

Warning: Missing argument 9 for WPDDL_Cell_Abstract_Cell::__construct(), called in /home/loveaed/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts-avada/application/layouts/cell/logo.php on line 25 and defined in /home/loveaed/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts/extra/theme_integration_support/autoloaded/cell/abstract_cell.php on line 9

Notice: Undefined variable: css_id in /home/loveaed/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts/extra/theme_integration_support/autoloaded/cell/abstract_cell.php on line 11

Notice: Undefined variable: tag in /home/loveaed/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts/extra/theme_integration_support/autoloaded/cell/abstract_cell.php on line 11

Notice: Undefined variable: unique_id in /home/loveaed/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts/extra/theme_integration_support/autoloaded/cell/abstract_cell.php on line 11

You are using "layouts-avada" plugin, which is already retired, see our document:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/layouts-theme-integration/

On the other hand, we retired the old integration plugins we had for some popular themes. Existing sites built using the integration plugins will still need them to maintain prior functionality, but new projects are not expected (or recommended) to use the integration plugins.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.