Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Styling issue with WordPress default theme and Kadence theme

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

Hello Toolset

Earlier tread
Regarding: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/kadence-toolset-woocommerce-template-styling-ou

I'm trying to style various elements using Toolset WooCommerce View plugin.
Then styles i apply from WP-admin does not show in frontend.
In the tread earlier it was said that using a default theme showed correct output, but in fact it does not

Video that describe the problem:
hidden link

Can you please give it another look?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot these missing styles on my test website, I'll need to see how different Toolset elements are set up on your website.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, in reply to this message?

Note: Your next reply will be private and it is recommended to make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing the admin access.

I'm currently reviewing the setup and will be doing some tests on my own website.

Will share the findings as soon as this testing completes. Thank you for your patience.

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for waiting.

During testing on a test website, I couldn't reproduce the styling issues that you referred to, which suggest that something specific to your website is involved.

I'm seeing many instances of errors "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_HTTP2_SERVER_REFUSED_STREAM", which are blocking the necessary style and script files from loading in the admin area. You'll need to consult with your security plugin and the hosting support team, to get this connection issue fixed.

As for the missing styles, do I have your permission to download a clone/snapshot of your website to investigate this on a different server?

Hello Waqar.

Kindly snapshot and take a look.

"net::ERR_HTTP2_SERVER_REFUSED_STREAM",
I guess, something in staging environment.
- We dont see this issue in the live server.

Thanks,

Best regards. Lars.

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for the permission and I've downloaded the duplicator package from your website.

I'll be running some tests on this clone and will share the findings, as soon as this testing completes.

Thank you for your patience.

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for waiting.

During troubleshooting, I noticed that the template styles are fixed, if all the heading blocks are removed from the "Tabs" blocks from the Kadence Pro. Apparently, Toolset styles are affected if the dynamic source option is used inside the "Tabs" blocks from the Kadence.

As an alternative, you can replace all the "Heading" blocks from all the tabs with the "Fields and Text" blocks and then insert the relevant field's shortcode in that block and it should work.

I hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Hello Waqar.

Could you screenshot or make small video of what you mean?
I'm not getting it 😅😅

Best regards. Lars.

Waqar
Supporter

Thanks for writing back and here are the exact steps:

1. Please go to WP Admin -> Toolset -> Content Templates and open the "Template for Products" for editing.

2. In the third "Row Layout" block, you'll find the "Tabs" block from the Kadence Pro. Switch to the first tab and you'll find the "Heading" block that is set to show the "Specifications" field.
( screenshot: hidden link )

3. Use the three dots icon to remove that "Heading" block from the tab.
( screenshot: hidden link)

4. In place of that "Heading" block, add a "Fields and Text" block, switch to the HTML mode, and then use the "Add field or view" button.
( screenshot: hidden link )

5. From the field selection select the field "Specifications" and its shortcode will be inserted in the "Fields and Text" block.
( screenshot: hidden link)

Similarly, you can repeat the steps from 2 to 5, for each heading block, in each of those tabs.

Thanks for the help

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.