Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Split: Errors on viewing content templates – login template

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

fyi, I'm seeing similar problems in other areas. I created a login template as per https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-custom-login-forms/

Going back into that template causes this error:

TypeError: r is not a function
at hidden link
at Bh (hidden link)
at Dj (hidden link)
at unstable_runWithPriority (hidden link)
at Da (hidden link)
at xb (hidden link)
at mk.Events.current (hidden link)
at Ei (hidden link)

This is what's in the tempate if I used the button it gives me to see it:
<!-- wp:toolset-blocks/fields-and-text -->
<div class="tb-fields-and-text" data-toolset-blocks-fields-and-text="1"><p>[wpv-login-form redirect_url="hidden link" allow_remember="true"]</p></div>
<!-- /wp:toolset-blocks/fields-and-text -->

If I delete and recreate the template, the same thing happens.

The login form sort of works, as in I'm logged in, BUT it appears to be redirecting me to http, instead of https. I can't work out why.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

On your website's clone, I found a content template named "Login Form", but, I don't see any errors/warnings when trying to edit it.

Also, there is just one "Fields and Text" block in that template, with the following content:

<p>[wpv-login-form redirect_url="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>{yourwebsite.com}/your-training-plan" allow_remember="true"]</p>

( Note the use of "http" in there )

If you've made changes to that template since that clone was made, you're welcome to share temporary admin login details, along with the link to the page that is using this template.

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

I've realised the incorrect redirection was caused by not updating the redirection rules in Peter Redirect plugin. That bits working now, but still have the errors in the content template

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing the admin access details.

Were you referring to the content template named "Login Form" ( ID: 7620 )?

Because, I don't see any errors or warnings on the screen or in the browser's console, in HTML or visual mode.

Screenshot Visual:
hidden link

Screenshot HTML:
hidden link

Note: In visual mode, it appears blank because no preview is available for the login form within the editor environment. But the login form shows correctly if I visit the login page ( /login/ ), as a non-logged-in visitor.

screenshot_toolset.png

I didn't realise you could turn the block into HTML so I was trying to get to the html by going into code editor. It is still generating this error though. See screenshot.

Waqar
Supporter

Here is a quick screencast showing how the same content template is editable on my screen:
hidden link

Can you please confirm if you're using the same steps?

If you've only tested this on a particular device or browser, it would be interesting to test this on a different device/browser too.

codeeditorerror.png

Yeah. the error happens when you go into code editor.

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for the screenshot and I was able to reproduce this.

If the "Code editor" option from WordPress is used on the content template edit screen from Toolset, it results in the error.

I've shared this with the concerned team for further review and you can use the HTML editor tab for editing the content in the "Fields and Text" block, as shown in my screencast earlier.

Great, glad it's now acknowledged as bug!

I can use the way you've describe to change it 🙂

Waqar
Supporter

Just wanted to update you that a fix for this will be covered in the upcoming release of Toolset Blocks/Views.

Thank you for bringing this forward.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.