Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Some views display as normal, some views do not. (Reopening old issue: #2091067)

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby douglasV 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I am trying to:

Some of our Toolset views are displaying fine, some are not, this is true on both production and staging, and perhaps most importantly, it's true regardless of caching. We have ran a plugin conflict test: no success. We have turned off Cloudflare caching, reset Kinsta server cache, and opened pages in incognito mode, again, some views display normal, some do not.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

Here is a page where it is displaying wrong for me: hidden link

I expected to see:

Here is a page where it is normal: hidden link

It seems to me that the issue has to do with the speed and order in which the style sheets are loading, but that is obviously just a guess.

Here seems to be the biggest clue: When we would 'reset' the view, things seem to load like normal....for a while. That is, if you go in and select the Toolset View Template that is needed, and save, it will then display like normal...for a day or so. Then things go back to being inconsistent, with no apparent rhyme or reason.

I saw no place to put the Port information below: 23940

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Sorry to learn that issue still persists.

Have you tried the copy/clone of this website on any different server?

With your permission, I can download the latest clone from your website and investigate this in more detail.
( note: I have the admin access details from your last ticket )

regards,
Waqar

By all mean, feel free to make a clone. Other than the staging site that already exists, we have no clone, no. And it seems the issue still persists on the staging site as well.

I will try to get some more detailed information later today.

I am updating you all to let you know what I have found out and what we have done. First, it appears that it is not a Toolset issue but an Astra block editor issue.

By rebuilding the template using non-Astra blocks, such as the built-in Gutenberg blocks for WordPress, the issue no longer seems to exist...and we are now seem to be experiencing this issue on just one other website that is using Astra theme and Astra blocks.

The other website that is showing this issue does NOT use Toolset: hidden link

So, we will close this ticket, thank you for the help!

If we continue to use Astra and Astra blocks, we will open a ticket with them. Thanks again.

I am updating you all to let you know what I have found out and what we have done. First, it appears that it is not a Toolset issue but an Astra block editor issue.

By rebuilding the template using non-Astra blocks, such as the built-in Gutenberg blocks for WordPress, the issue no longer seems to exist...and we are now seem to be experiencing this issue on just one other website that is using Astra theme and Astra blocks.

The other website that is showing this issue does NOT use Toolset: hidden link

So, we will close this ticket, thank you for the help!

If we continue to use Astra and Astra blocks, we will open a ticket with them. Thanks again.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.