Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Set order view by parameter value number

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by giuseppeB 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hello,
I eredidate a website that use toolset.
In the website there are some books, divided by chapters

I don't understand how show the chapter in order of number

For example, that's a book: hidden link

I need that the list will be:
1) Prefazione hidden link
2) Introduzione hidden link
3) Parte prima Dai prezzi privati alle imposte: Capitolo I – Dei prezzi quasi privati hidden link
4)Capitolo II – Dei prezzi pubblici hidden link
5) and go on

If you open the chapter you will see that there is the parameter "wpcf-capitolo" that indicate the number of the chapter.
So I need that the view show the chapter in order from 0 to N of the value "wpcf-capitolo" and not in the actually order (that I don't understand what is, maybe for post value?)

How can I do that?

I think I need to change the page by editing the Content Template > 4780 Template Libro — Block Editor

Here the credential of the website (for this user the Google Authenticator is disabled)
{removed}

Thank you

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

In the view "Template libro" used in the template, the order settings were set to use the "Data di Pubblicazione" field.

I've changed that to use the "N° Capitolo" field and the results are now ordered by the chapters.
( screenshot: hidden link )

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance with this.

regards,
Waqar

thank you, amazing!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.