Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Multiple CRED Forms on Same Page

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by julieP 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I'm working on a page where users can upload files. There are currently 7 file upload fields for the custom post type. Instead of one form to upload up to 7 files in one go, I want to use 7 forms, one for each upload field and I want to put the forms on the same page. The post ID is known so I'm putting the forms on the page using this format (obviously the form slug is different for each one):-

[cred_form form='form-slug' post='3659']

Each form is set to display a message once the file has been uploaded.

However, when one just of the forms is submitted, the message is displayed for all 7.

I though this issue had been addressed with Forms 2.2.1.1 (https://toolset.com/forums/topic/multiple-edit-forms-on-same-page/) ???

I've tested this on a very simple site (that isn't in development) and I get the same behaviour.

Please advise.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Julie,

Thank you for reporting this and I'm going to perform some tests on my website to confirm this.

I'll update you with my findings shortly.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Julie,

During testing on my website, I couldn't reproduce this behavior.

Can you please confirm that WordPress, active theme and plugins are all updated to the latest versions?

In case the issue still persists, I'll need to see exactly how these forms are set up in the admin area so that this issue can be reproduced.

I'm setting your next reply as private, so that you can share temporary admin login details, along with the link to a page with these forms.

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar

I re-visited my live site to give you access and decided my test form was a bit rough & ready so I re-did it and when I tested it, it was fine! I need to do a bit of digging to see what was going on before. I have a feeling I've done something wrong somewhere on my dev site especially since you can't replicate the issue and now I can't either !!

Thanks for checking it out though. I'll close this ticket and re-open if necessary.

Stay safe

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.