Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Multiple closing window issue

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi
Could you please take a look inside my admin to find what the issue is concerning the picture gallery ?
You can see the issue by clicking on "Projets", select one and go down to the page to the picture gallery.

The 1st picture is displayed full screen correctly but from the next one it's like it's displaying the pictures in a div inside a div, etc... multiplying the "X" close button...

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

While I can see the issue with the image gallery block on your website, I couldn't reproduce this on a test website even with similar settings.

To troubleshoot this, I'll suggest the following steps:

1. Please make sure that WordPress, active theme, and plugins are all updated to the latest versions. Currently, a number of Toolset plugins are not up-to-date.

2. It would be interesting to test this with all non-Toolset plugins disabled and a default theme like Twenty Twenty-One.

If it's fixed, you can start adding the disabled items, one by one, to narrow down to a possible conflicting one.

3. In case the issue still persists, I'll need your permission to download a clone/snapshot of the website, to investigate this on a different server.

I hope this helps and please let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

Hello,

Waqar is on vacation, I will take care this thread.

And I can login into your website, but this website isn't in English, where did you setup the picture gallery?
With a content template? please point out the URLs

And I have checked it in frontend, for example:
hidden link

In the HTML source codes, there are two HTML div tags with the same ID attribute "prop-gallery-block", that will conducts unexpected results.

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 09.28.06.png

Hi Luo !

This is exactly the issue, but I can't find where it is.
As you can see it is a Toolset block.
If you open the left pane there is well a double "container+Gallery" BUT the second one is not accessible to be able to delete it.
I never place it neither...

Where can I see the screenshot you mentioned above:
https://toolset.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/2135401-Screen_Shot_2021_08_06_at_09.28.06.png

Please provide URL for it, thanks

Sure:

hidden link

It is the template of displaying my CPT

Thanks for the details, I am downloading the "All-in-One WP Migration" package files from your website, will update here if find anything

The "All-in-One WP Migration" package files do not work in my localhost, please use some MySQL tools, for example PHPmyadmin, export the database dump of your website, and share it in below private message box, you can put the files in your own google drive disk, share the link only

149.JPG

The database dump file you provided above is not valid, there are some database tables are missing, for example wp_users wp_usermeta, see my screenshot 149.JPG
https://codex.wordpress.org/Database_Description#Table:_wp_users

I am trying to export the database file from your website manually, will update here if find anything

I can duplicated the same problem with the files from your website.

1) You had added a duplicated gallery block into a hidden container block, and I have removed the hidden container block + duplicated gallery block from your website, you can see it in your website:
hidden link

2) But the problem still persists, it is a compatibility issue with your theme Themify, you can try to switch to WP default theme 2021, this works fine in my localhost, it seems Themify is using JS codes to produce lots of close buttons when user click on lightbox images.

Hi Luo !

That 's very strange as my other website pierreetmontagnes.com is exactly the same structure and programming. It's a copy/paste of the treesadviseers.com website with some different contents and this has not the issue...

There might be some different theme setting between your treesadvisers.com and pierreetmontagnes.com.

I have tried below URL:
hidden link
Click on one image, in the popup lightbox, the close button is displaying in different place.

You might need to contact your theme author for it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.