Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Jamal – Help you with Google map's marker

This support ticket is created 2 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Charles 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
My Google maps is not showing the right location.
Is there any documentation that you are following?
No
Is there a similar example that we can see?
hidden link
What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this, I'll need to see how this map is set up in the admin area. Can you please share temporary admin login details, in reply to this message?

Note: Your next reply will be private and it is recommended to make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing the admin access.

In the content template "Template for Pros", the "Map" block was added, but no map marker was defined.

I've selected the "Address" field in the dynamic source for the marker, in the map block's settings ( screenshot: hidden link ) and the map is showing the location now.
( screenshot: hidden link )

Note: You can adjust other settings like "Open Street View when this map loads", in the same "Map" block's settings.

Thanks again for your assistance Waqar,

I want the map to show the street view, not the satellite view.

I think this other issue is related to the map not showing the street view...when I do a search for Garage Doors and enter the city, or the zip code, or the city and zip code at hidden link this post does not show hidden link

Thank You

Waqar
Supporter

I noticed that in the search view's loop, no block was added, which is why the view's results section was blank.

I've included a heading block and now you can see the results coming from the view's search.
( screenshot: hidden link )

Note: I'll be on vacation, so I won't be able to follow up on this ticket, until the start of next week. For timely assistance, I'll recommended starting a new ticket for each new question or concern.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.