Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Issue with a loop

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by dirkF-2 1 year ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I'm experiencing an issue with a loop I've created using Toolset. While it was functioning properly previously, it appears to have stopped working as of today. Despite multiple attempts to troubleshoot the issue, I haven't been able to resolve it. It's critical that I fix this issue as soon as possible. The loop is implemented on two pages: velovans.com/transportgesuche and velovans.com/transportangebote.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I've checked the two pages and they both were not showing any content for different reasons:

1. Page: Transportgesuche
An empty content template 'Template for Pages' was assigned to this page.
( screenshot: hidden link )

Perhaps this template was created and assigned accidentally. I've set that page's content template setting to 'None' and it is now showing the page's content on the front end.

2. Page: Transportangebote
This page was not showing any content, because all of its content was removed.

I've restored the latest revision that was available and it is also showing the page's content on the front end, now
( screenshot: hidden link )

You can read more about the WordPress revisions, from this guide:
hidden link

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need further assistance.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you for your help!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.