Skip Navigation

[Closed] Installing toolset view caused critical error in wordpress, theme generatepress

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 year ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

It's an upgrade from an old installation, want to build the page template with the block editor

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Do you see any error or warning on the screen or in the server's error logs?

If not, I'll recommend turning on WordPress debugging and see if any errors or warnings are logged in the server's error log and sharing them with us.
( ref: https://wordpress.org/documentation/article/debugging-in-wordpress/ )

To troubleshoot this further, I'll suggest the following steps:

1. Please make sure that WordPress, active theme, and all plugins are updated to the latest versions.

2. It would be interesting to test this with all non-Toolset plugins disabled and a default theme like Twenty Twenty-One.

If it's fixed, you can start adding the disabled items, one by one, to narrow down to a possible conflicting one.

3. In case the issue still persists, you're welcome to share temporary admin login details in reply to this message.

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Installing toolset view caused critical error in wordpress, theme generatepress’ is closed to new replies.