Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Images not showing on translation

This support ticket is created 2 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 2 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hello,

Only for a specific CPT the cover image is not displaying on the translation. This image is added as a custom field, but I have also tried to change the Content Template to display the regular feature image and the issue continues.

So far I have tried to:
Replace the image directly in the translation
Re-do the cover section
Re-do the content template
Purge Caches
Changed the dynamic source of the image to the feature image (not ideal because the dimensions are different, anyway it didn't solve)
Changed the WPML Setting to copy the media and not translate.

I'm using Kadence Theme, don't know if any plugin could be causing conflict - it's weird because it is just for a specific CPT.

Example Original Language: hidden link
Example Translation: hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please share admin access details so I can review whats going wrong with that specific post translation and why the image is not get translated.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

We entertain only one question per ticket. This will help other users searching on the forum as well as help us to write correct problem resolution summery.

I see with all destination posts I do not see the header image in translated language.

What if you try to use the container block instead of the current structure. I've tried to add the container block and added the background image just under the main header image and i can see it works in both current and translated image.

You can see I've added it to the content template:
=> hidden link

You should adjust the image size and it seems its better to go with container block. You can also add the text on image. Please refer to the following doc: https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-a-hero-section/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.