Skip Navigation

[Closed] image upload through toolset not working

This support ticket is created 3 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

I am trying to: upload an image

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:
ticket: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/able-to-upload-image-to-repeating-field-but-image-not-retained-on-submit/
is the same problem. the link to the image.php upload fix now says that the new types version solves it. it doesn't - i need the instructions for uploading the image.php file - i need the path. thanks

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Indeed, the issue with image uploads has been fixed in the latest Toolset Types version 3.3.12.

If you are still encountering this issue, please check if it happens when:
- Only Toolset plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin.
- The theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Fourteen. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

If this does not help, activate PHP debugging and try to reproduce the error, then check if any errors are logged in the debug.log file
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/#php-debugging

If this did not help, I might need to take a copy of your website for further investigation.

The topic ‘[Closed] image upload through toolset not working’ is closed to new replies.