Skip Navigation

[Resolved] i go nuts… created pages with blocks and toolset and now content gone -bug?

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

I was just rebuilding my page, and creted some pages with blocks, others with toolset blocks, then I had to leave for a while , the content i can still see at the backend is no longer visible on the front-end even on pages.

Solution:

It should be a cache/compatibility issue, please check these:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/i-go-nuts-created-pages-with-blocks-and-toolset-and-now-content-gone-bug/#post-1743929

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by evaM 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I was just rebuilding my page, and creted some pages with blocks, others with toolset blocks
then I had to leave for a while , came back
and the content i can still see at the backend is no longer visible on the frontend
even on pages, that had nothing to do with toolset blocks an error accurs and all other frontend-content is gone:

Form type and post type do not match

Is there any documentation that you are following?
not in this case
Is there a similar example that we can see?
yes, but you need a login

What is the link to your site?
for example schpinn.at/login or hidden link

Hello,

The problem you mentioned above is abnormal, please check these:
1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Toolset plugins, you can download them here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

2) In case it is a compatibility problem, please deactivate all other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2020, and test again

3) Also check if there is any PHP/JS error in your website:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/

4) If the problem still persists, please provide database dump file(ZIP file) of your website, you can put the package files in your own google drive disk, share the link only, also point out the problem page URL, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Hello,

I have tried the file you provided above, it seems to be plugin file, please put the duplicator package file in your own google drive disk, and share the link in private message boxe.

Thanks

sorry for all the mess 🙁

Unfortunately, the google drive disk link you provided above is still a "Duplicator" plugin zip file, I need the database dump file(ZIP file) of your website, see the duplicator document:
hidden link
section "Database Install"

If you need assistance to get the database dump file, please provide your website credentials in below private message box. thanks

Register-Artists.JPG

Thanks for the details, I can login your website.

And I have checked the URL you mentioned above:
hidden link

Login as user "evaadmin",
I can see the form "Register Artists", it works fine, see my screenshot Register-Artists.JPG

Where and how can I see the problem you mentioned above:
I was just rebuilding my page, and creted some pages with blocks, others with toolset blocks ... Form type and post type do not match
Please provide detail steps to duplicate the same problem, thanks

My issue is resolved now. Thank you! Thank you for your profund support!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.