Skip Navigation

[Resolved] filter by fields in repeatable fields group

This support ticket is created 4 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

Hello,

We have a website with some profiles made of custom post types and these custom post types have 1 repeatable field group with some date and time fields (3 fields in total)

Now we need to filter the cpt profiles based on the available dates in the RFG fields.

I saw in some older support tickets that your developers were already working on it last year and figured it's already implemented, but unfortunatly I have not been able to find a way to implement this, so I'm wondering if this feature has been added yet or not ?

if not it would be great if you could help us out finding an alternate way of getting this all to work.

thanks in advance

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi George,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To suggest the best way forward, I'll need to see how the post type and repeating field group is set up.

Can you please share temporary admin login details in reply to this message?

Note: Your next reply will be private and though no changes will be made on your website, please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi George,

Thank you for sharing the admin access and yes, FTP access is not needed.

I've checked the available post field groups and only "kinderen info" includes a repeatable field group within. But there is no date field in that repeatable field group.

Can you please share specific details around the filtering requirement, so that I can suggest a workaround accordingly?

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar
thank you for your time, but I have solved our issue via another route that doesn't use RFG

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.