Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Elements being randomy rendered inside of origin unknown shortcode

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by isaacV 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Please watch this video for context

hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this intermittent difference in styles, I'll need to see exactly how this view is set up in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, in reply to this message?

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for sharing the access details.

During troubleshooting on a couple of different devices and browsers, I noticed that the issue of the missing styles only appears when visiting the 'Gatherings' page as a logged-in administrator.

When the same page is visited as a guest (i.e. non-logged-in visitor), the styles are loaded correctly.

The core of the issue is that for the logged-in admin users, the following CSS file from the active theme is not loaded:
{yourwebsite.com}/wp-content/themes/salient/css/build/elements/element-video-lightbox.css

As a quick workaround, I've included the following code in the 'Output Editor' section of the view 'All Videos', which loads this missing CSS files for all users:

<link rel='stylesheet' id='nectar-element-video-lightbox-css' href='[wpv-bloginfo show="url"]/wp-content/themes/salient/css/build/elements/element-video-lightbox.css?ver=15.0.8' type='text/css' media='all' />

For a proper fix, I'll recommend getting in touch with the theme author, to better understand why this particular file is not being included for the logged-in users.

Brilliant Job Waqar!!!!!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.