Skip Navigation

[Closed] Elementor image carousel lightbox not working with toolset

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I am using Elementor page builder, I am using Toolset to pull in information from fields, the gallery CPT pulls in the images, but the lightbox no longer works. I disabled all of the plugins as instructed, added them back in one by one, and no fix. I added an image carousel element, did NOT use the toolset CPT gallery, and the lightbox worked. So, toolset stops the lightbox from working with the CPT.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this, I'll need to see how this image carousel lightbox is set up in the admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, along with the link to the example page with a slider?

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Just making sure you have everything you need to resolve the bug. Thanks for your assistance.

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for sharing the access details.

I was able to reproduce this behavior on my test website too. Elementor's "Image Carousal" widget, shows the images with the lightbox if they are shown using a static source. But, the lightbox doesn't work, when a dynamic source is used.

Since the "Image Carousal" widget and the dynamic source feature, both are added and maintained by the Elementor plugin itself, I'll recommend reporting this limitation to their official support team.

I'll also tested some custom script workaround, but unfortunately, that didn't work either. I'm afraid, you'll have to wait for a fix from the Elementor side.

I'll contact Elementor and see what they say. Thanks for looking into this.

Waqar
Supporter

You're very welcome and please let us know how it goes.

The topic ‘[Closed] Elementor image carousel lightbox not working with toolset’ is closed to new replies.