Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Double output in the wysiwyg editor the_content ?

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by holgerW-2 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

I have already tried several plugins to display a picture source as an overlay in the picture. All plugins show problem with a custom post type built-in wysiwyg editor field. With the featured image and in the standard posts, everything works perfectly. Errors only appear when I embed an image in the custom post type built-in editor field.
I spoke to the support of the Image Source Plugin and I would like to ask you to take a look at their answer:

"I suspect that the "the_content" filter of WordPress runs twice here. Once over the actual content and once over the content field. This is perhaps similar to https://toolset.com/forums/topic/wp-content- function-being-called-twice-on-page/.

If you don't use shortcodes, please ask Toolset Support for advice. I don't see a way to fix it directly in ISC without risking functionality on other sites."

Can you help?

Error appears here in the middle of the text, the picture shows the source twice:
hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

In the 'Single Field' block settings, there is a setting named 'THIRD PARTY FILTERS'. Selecting the option 'Do not apply third party filters to the output' fixes this double processing through the "the_content" filter.
( screenshot: hidden link )

I've changed the option and the overlay text is showing only once now.
( screenshot: hidden link )

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.