Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Content template for Property

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here was that the user had some trouble setting up their content template correctly.

Solution:

In this user's case taking a look at our Content template tutorial was able to help them resolve the issue.

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-templates-to-display-custom-posts/

This support ticket is created 3 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by stavrosD 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I create in crews4you.com page under home two images . One point to Page Limassol and the other one in Paphos. Under Limassol i can see a property 1 and 3 and under Paphos i can see property 2. I create content template for property and i create link setup for image link that point to to post url. Instead of showing thecorrect post url show me all the other propertys exist.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch. In order to understand better what is happening here I will need to have admin access to the site to have a look.

However from what I see you have indeed set things up correctly. However I will need to check the templates for the property posts to verify that the links are correct and that the correct information is being displayed.

I've enabled the private fields for your nest response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Andreas,

Not sure why you've added a view to the content template for the property. This is why it is listing out other properties.
hidden link

The content template is meant for you to design how you want your single property page to look. I would recommend having a look at our documentation below for further details on how to use the content template.
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-templates-to-display-custom-posts/

Please let me know if this helps to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.