Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Categories missing from my blog posts and wordpress admin due to Toolset access

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? I am trying to allocate a blog post to a particular category but the categories don't appear when I have Toolset access activated.

Is there any documentation that you are following? No

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

When Toolset Access is activated, the access control settings for taxonomies can be adjusted for each role from WP Admin -> Toolset -> Access Control -> Taxonomies. Please make sure that the user role that you're testing with has access to the category/taxonomy that you're trying to allocate.

In case the issue still persists, you're welcome to share temporary admin login details, along with the information about the missing category.

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.